Friday, January 23, 2009

cross eyed...

It's been a very busy week, with lots of 'drama' at school (work). Fourth grade boys...whew! At any rate, I'm nearly passed out, but of course finding time to 'surf the interweb' and look at nice, lovely things.

Which, I realise, is a problem.

I spend so much time reading other people's blogs that I don't update my own (oh, I'll get to that, I say) or I update here with something that I've culled from someone else.


No longer!

At least for today. I wanted to focus for a moment on my beau.

This is some of his art.

I love it.

Currently this piece is
on display from January 15 - March 15, 2009, at the Chicago Tourism Center (72 East Randolph). 50-plus artsits from Chicago (or with a connection to the city) participated by creating a city block made entirely from cardboard.

It's really amazing.

No comments: