Thursday, September 24, 2009

tired, broke and going to blog about it.

Since no one reads this blog except for me (hello, empty room!), I'm going to blog about how crummy I feel.

I am broke.
My eyes are twitching (yes, for real. The right one is kind of...twittering, on and off).

I think this is from reading too much.
Yesterday, I cried in front of som
e of my grad-school 'friends'.
And I put friends in quotes because, well, they're not really friends.

They're people I talk to in class.
They are very nice, and very supportive, but I am still by myself in my apartment. With too much homework.
Going a little crazy.
I am waiting for the cable man because Comcas
t screwed up.

So what will make me feel better?

Boston Terriers. Any dog, really.



Fall, especially in Vermont.


Scarves.



Hot chocolate.


I feel slightly better already...

1 comment:

Joji said...

I'm reading this!! (albeit a bit late) I'm so sorry it's been so hard. We should talk on the phone sometime. *hug*. Hope its gotten better and I'll see you at the staff party.