Friday, February 25, 2011

...grabbing my attention in the paper world

I have a thing for paper. Really. Stationery, nubble-y paper, watercolor paper (eek!). The accoutrements (pens, glues, lovely ephemera) are also fair game in my world. I suppose it stems from growing up in a household headed by a printer and a graphic designer.

1. I find Rifle (and its accompanying blog) particularly distracting. I'm also kind of jealous of Ms. Bond's talent, and have thoughts like "I think I could do that...naaaaah...I'll just purchase her excellence and revel in it."



2. In catching up with the world of Oh Joy! today, I noticed this little British gem, P&C (Present & Correct). Sometimes I wished I lived overseas...


3. I ordered some squirrels forest cats masking tape from Uguisu, and I can't rave about the service enough.



picture of Squirrels Forest tape from http://uguisu.ocnk.net/

The pricing was great, the shipping was crazy fast, and the packaging made me feel super special.


4. I visited the brick and mortar store for OrangeBeautiful last weekend (for those in Chicago, it's at 4658 N. Damen Ave.) and just loved the "Get your sh*t together" letterpress cards.

Happy Friday! Whoot!

No comments: