Friday, June 13, 2008

Freedooooom!


Last day of school- hooray!

The last month of school is incredibly hectic. Kids are starting to go through a sort of separation anxiety- whether they're returning hte next year and moving up a grade (they miss their teachers) or moving on to middle school (the 4th graders go to middle school, then jr. high).

This whole week was busy, but full of fun. Working in the library, we've slowly been collecting books, cd players, digital cameras, etc. that people checked out all year. It's kind of nuts. Lots of running around, making sure everyone is prepared for the summer. I also have to think about fall (that's just how I roll) so I try to keep myself organized. Rough.

At any rate, we're done and I'm exhausted. Yesterday was my absolute favorite day of the year- the Teachers vs. 4th Graders kickball game. Four innings of butt-kicking fun. And I am SO SORE. My feet (heels) feel like someone is shoving a hot knife into them (anyone else felt this? It's kind of weird...) and my back hurts. What is wrong with me?! So olde, I get an 'e'.


No comments: