I love getting caught up in surfing the web. Reading my favorite blogs, and reading their favorite blogs. I've been so busy lately; staying at work far later than I should, making posters, organizing the lunch spray bottles, creating lesson plans. This website could take up the rest of my life, however. My friend told me about it, and was surprised (considering my interest in all things Scandinavian) that I hadn't seen it before.
I love the couple- what guts. It seems that in Europe (at least what I know of) that it's less about going with 'the herd' and more about going with how you feel. In that vein, the first thing I would do away with in American fashion is slogan t-shirts (adios, Abercrombie & Fitch! Ciao, most of Urban Outfitters!). Oh, and if I had the time in the morning, I would do my hair like this
every. single. day.
No comments:
Post a Comment