Friday, September 19, 2008

Wow.

A girl can dream, can't she?

Listed on thefrock.com. Dior. Organdy. Amazing.

I have never, ever been a girly girl. Even when wearing skirts I tend to somehow make them more fun that flirty (odd colored tights with giant pink Orla Kiely rain boots? Check!). I have also never been one of those girls who thought much about getting married, ie. where my wedding would be, the 'colors', the 'favors', not even what I'd wear.

Then I saw this dress.

Holy moly. Seriously, it's Dior and, um, too small for me (le sigh) and really? If I ever spent $3800 on something it might be a car. MAYBE.

It got me thinking, though. Audrey is pretty practical and she was 'Captain Sparkle Boobs' for her wedding. I guess there has to be a wedding to dress for, first, and that takes too much planning. I'll just stare and wipe the tear from the corner of my eye.

So. Beautiful.

No comments: