Links ahoy!
I'm dog sitting for the next week and a half or so on the North side of town in Lincoln Square. I tried to explore the neighborhood yesterday, but it was just a little crazy. It was a Saturday, so maybe I have to give it another go on a week day. I'd like to go back into Merz Apothecary to fulfill my sundries obsession (shampoo, facewash and soap, oh my!) and this place was cute (but a bit expensive).
At any rate, with some time to myself, and with E busy getting read for the Exquisite City show and creating the new Coathangers album cover*, I want to make some fun things for Halloween. I saw this post on Angry Chicken's blog** and the link that she gave to the Make website. YES! Shadow puppets! An excellent Halloween project.
*I love them! LISTEN TO THEM. NOW! Or don't, and miss out on the best song about boobies, ever.
**Take a few minutes (or maybe a few hours) to browse her blog. It's a fabulous resource for all things crafty, from making your own deodorant to the best method for sewing foldover elastic. Love it.
No comments:
Post a Comment