
1. Staring contests. He only had one eye, but boy, could that eye STARE.
2. His "check-ins": he would sit all day in the yard, walk in, make sure everything was okay indoors, and then head back out. An hour later, repeat.
3. The look on his face when I found him with 4,000 calories worth of birthday cake in his stomach. Holy mackeral, I thought he was going to explode. Only his tail could move!
4. How happy he made my parents.
We'll miss you, buddy. I don't know what your life was like before us, but I know what ours was like after you. What an advocate for rescuing "old" dogs.
Thank you, PAWS Chicago for such an amazing friend. (heart)
2 comments:
This post made me go "awww."
what a sweet post. i have always adopted my dogs from rescues and have been grateful for all of the kind canine souls who have shared their lives with me.
Post a Comment