
Back to school tomorrow, to teach clay animation for four weeks. YES! I really love teaching this class, and teaching summer school. It proves exceptionally interesting to see how kids are over the summer- yipes! I made a fun little video of a clay penguin tapping his foot (it's about 2 seconds long) to show the kids what we're going to be doing in the class.
I've been house sitting the last couple of days; it's nice. Kind of like a vacation from my roommate (nice guy, doesn't do dishes) and E, who is on tour with his band.
There are two chocolate labs here (so sweet!) and girls coming and going (they have two college age girls, who they didn't want to burden with taking care of the pups...enter, me!) but it's relatively quiet.
Gives me time to pine, again, over things I would like to purchase (see above) and make.
1 comment:
Mindi- I'm intrigued....
Post a Comment