Thursday, July 30, 2009

one foot out the door...

I'm always a little bummed out when 'Teen Jeopardy!' is showing. While it signals the start of a new Jeopardy! season at it's end, the Teen tournament leaves me feeling bad about myself. One one hand, I gloat when I get the questions right. On the other, I feel really terrible about myself when I don't know the answers. It's a lose-lose situation. One thing I love about this season, though- the 'Ask Alex' bit during the commercials. Viewers get to ask Alex Trebek things like 'why did you shave your mustache' and 'what do you think of Will Ferrel's impression of you on SNL?'. Love it.

This morning we moved most of my things- packed boxes, posters, some furniture- into my mom's 1985 Westfalia VW camper. Most of it fit, thank goodness. We're going to have to do another trip later in the month, but it won't
be as much stuff. Still, I'm a little nervous. I'm really going to miss...

E, of course
this tasty, delicious can't-get-enough gelato
the metallic earrin
gs at Penelope's
Napoleon

my neighborhood, at night especially


Mario's Ice on a cool day
and a host of other things...

No comments: