Thursday, July 23, 2009

still...packing...

Feeling a little overwhelmed, but that's how it goes.

I spent the last six days in Vermont, my yearly pilgrimage to see my extended Vermont family. The main reason for celebration? Carmen and Matthew's wedding! Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures (E took his camera, mom's was out of batteries, and I'm too cheap/broke to buy one) and the wedding photog is taking his sweet time posting the pictures he took. It was a really lovely time, starting Thursday night all the way through Sunday (whew!). Carm had asked me to sing, and I did. my favorite part? Halfway through the ceremony we had to move it inside (unpredictable VT weather!) and I was asked to start singing the song I had just sung to help Matthew and Carm down the aisle, again. I started singing and everyone joined in! It was one of my favorite moments.

More later...

No comments: